We’ve always heard about green tea and its excellent benefits. Green tea is known as a metabolism booster loaded with antioxidants. Some of the wonders of this fantastic tea are as follows:
Green Tea Helps in Weight Loss:
Green tea is amazing when it comes to burning the fat from your body. It lowers blood sugar levels and slows down the absorption of fat within the intestine. This suggests that having a cup or two of this miraculous tea might help you shed a few extra pounds.
Heart Friendly Tea:
Apart from green tea becoming a holy grail for weight loss, this tea is packed with antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate, which is amazing for fighting against heart disease as well as various forms of cancer. It accelerates the recovery of heart cells after a heart stroke.
Gives a Relaxing Effect:
Green tea helps you relax and calm down because of the chemical theanine present in it.
Now that you are well aware of the benefits let’s move on to the amazing recipes that you can make with green tea.
Recipe # 1
Warm Green Tea with Honey:
This unique recipe can be made in 15 minutes and serves a total of four persons. It’s a low-carb, low fat, dairy-free, gluten-free tea.
- Water – 4 cups
- Lemon peel strips – 4
- Orange peel strips – 4
- Green tea bags – 4
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon slices – 4
- Incorporate water along with lemon peel strips and orange peel strips into a pan.
- Let it boil and lower the heat. Cook without a lid for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out lemon and orange strips and discard them.
- Add tea bags into the pot. Pour the water mixture and place the cover on top.
- Make it according to the mentioned instructions. Take out the teabags.
- Mix honey and transfer the tea into cups. Garnish with lime slices and serve.
Recipe # 2
This green tea smoothie can be made in just 8-10 minutes and serves two persons per making. This smoothie is completely heart-healthy, vegan, and high in fiber.
- Frozen white grapes – 3 cups
- Baby spinach – 2 cups
- Strong green tea cooled – 1 ½ cups
- Ripe avocado – 1 medium sized
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Incorporate grapes along with spinach as well as green tea and avocado into a blender. Add some honey, too and blend well.
- Serve in cups.
The green tea we have here is one of the highest quality green teas made in Japan. It is made from natural ingredients and contains no harmful products. Yamecha is high in flavor and contains nutritional compounds including theanine, glutamic acid, and arginine. Get yours now by clicking here.